Stay connected to the DO community with our first list of 10 Twitter accounts from DO-ers past and present.
- @davidhieatt – Co-founder of the Do Lectures and Hiut Denim and the original Do-er.
- @maggiedoyne -Â Maggie runs an orphanage and school in Nepal – neither of which would exist if it wasn’t for her tenacity and passion for helping others. Find out about the incredible campaigns Maggie supports.
- @JamesVictore – You won’t come across a more shamelessly unapologetic or positive man than Victore. He will make you laugh, and what’s more – he really knows his shit when it comes to design.
- @jamesbridle – Bridle is at the forefront when it comes to the developments in the world of publishing. He is always trying out new ways to explore our relationship with the written word and how we consume it.
- @indy_johar -Â Â An
architect & policy researcher. Johar is the director of the globalÂ Hub networkÂ andÂ co-founder of Hub Makelab, a supportive eco-system for social startups. Lots of intelligent and interesting tweets to be found here.
- @felton_anna – Felton wears a dozen different hats in her hugely diverse working week!
- @seancarasso – Literally a whistle blower for peace with his awe inspiring campaign,Â Falling whistles. Carasso uses his feed to speak out against injustice and to give a voice to the voiceless.Â
- @fchimero – Self confessed ‘design nerdery’ to be found here. Chimero is a hugely respected and multi-talented designer with a great sense of humour to boot.
- @nickhand – Bristol based designer and film maker with a passion for touring cycling. Hand is running a DO workshop soon teaching the art of Photofilm.
- @greenape – Mark Shayler is a warm and inspiring resident Do-er with plans to change the world – especially with regards to how we use it’s resources.